Birthday Destinations

September 9, 2014

My birthday falls in the dead of winter. February is the shortest but sometimes can be the coldest month in winter. It's a depressing month coupled up with me getting older. I began to strategically plan my trips between my birth day a couple of years ago. I really try not to be home during my birthday to avoid depression and the cold cold winter. 

I try to celebrate in warmer climates so I don't have to bundle up to go out. Beach destinations is usually my target. I like to relax and do nothing on my birthday.

So far, I have celebrated my birthday's in Thailand, Cuba, Spain, and Costa Rica. I want to keep going for as long as I can.


Have you ever celebrated your birthday abroad? Do you go on birthday vacation?

2 comments

  1. What a neat idea! February can be so brutally cold! I remember last year was like that. I am a winter baby too (December) but I think I always celebrated it in the coooold. But I didn't mind too much because Christmas was days away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so awesome that you have celebrated your birthday in different countries. I've so far celebrated my birthday abroad only in Japan :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.