San Francisco: Ghirardelli Chocolates

May 22, 2011


No visit to San Francisco would be complete without stopping by Ghirardelli Square. I have a sweet tooth and I could not pass this opportunity to horde chocolates back to Toronto. I bought a lot of gift packs to bring back to my family. I was really happy with all the flavours especially the hazelnut!

I did not have the chance to eat at the cafe but I must say I was really impressed with the service. All the staff inside the store were so friendly. I remember trying to take photos and I was approached by one of the staff member and he asked me if I had any questions, we ended up talking about chocolates and how they make them for a long time. It was really fun and informative. Never been to a store with such happy staffs!

2 comments

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.